All the latest news from Heritage.
Today is Yorkshire Day - and to celebrate, Team Heritage have been thinking about what we love about "God's Own County"
1. The views. Nowhere is quite as green, luscious and beautiful as Yorkshire. I took the photo for this post at Malham Cove which has been used for Harry Potter scenes - so we're guessing their location scouts agree!
2. The people - or should that be "t'folk"? We're are famed for being friendly and welcoming. We also have awesome accents of course...
3. The real ale. Black Sheep and Sam Smiths are just a couple of our favorites
4. Yorkshire Puddings! The Heritage staff are torn as to whether our best export is the pud or our beloved Yorkshire Tea.
5. Our coast line. Bridlington, Robin Hood's Bay, Filey, Staithes... We are spoilt for choice by the breathtaking coastal attractions here. Plus, if you haven't been to Scarborough's Harbour Bar for an ice cream - you haven't lived!
If you're looking for a base from which to explore everything Yorkshire has to offer, take a look at our luxury serviced apartmentswww.heritagesuites.co.uk